Thursday, January 21, 2010

one doozy of a storm!



We are having one doozy of a storm here in Southern California and as a gal who is from the Oregon Coast, I am a bit of a snob when it comes to rainy winter storms and rarely ever think San Diego rain would be considered a storm- WELL THIS IS A STORM! I ventured down to the beach this morning to see what was going on in the ocean and YIKES what mess it was! I was able to get a few good shots before getting completely soaked. There is nothing quite like mother nature to remind you just how small we are!









6 comments:

Unknown said...

beautiful picts - love your work and blog

Jeanette said...

your pictures are just lovely.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics. I have lived in Cali all my life and can't remember the last time I have seen a storm like this...crazy!

Jeannie said...

wow, so beautiful!

Saundra Lane Galloway said...

Beautiful pics Alisa...but YIKES it looks cold...My San Diego son said he's taken to storing two pairs of socks and shoes in his car cuz he gets to work WET! Here's to hoping you all dry out SOON!!

Peggy said...

Wow,scary but beautiful. Love your new header on your blog. Peggy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails