I've been working hard on new online classes and I am super excited to announce my summer lineup! Also, I've got an early bird sale happening in this new classes until May 31st so get em' cheap if you register early.
begins May 22
Join me for a colorful and messy class dedicated to breaking free and finding the bliss that comes with the process of acrylic painting! I will be sharing all my favorite supplies, techniques, tips, tricks and prompts when it comes to painting from the heart. From art journal pages, to small surfaces to painting on a variety of unique materials, we will explore different painting surfaces. We will explore color, expression, movement, composition, how to "let go" and discover ways to listen to our intuition when painting.
CUT and CREATE
begins June 26
I don't know about you but when it comes to the creative process I have ALL KINDS of creative experiments, demo pages, color swatches, half filled pages, mistakes and test surfaces. In this class we will be using up all those "toss away" pages and giving them new life! We explore shapes and abstraction through cutting and ripping up all that paper. Then we will transform those bits and pieces of color into unique collaged surfaces.
THE GARDENER'S JOURNAL
begins July 17
Grab that art journal and meet me in the garden! In this class we will be using the garden as as the backdrop for exploration and creativity! We will be using a variety of techniques and materials to discover and document inspiration, memories, garden planning, wildlife observations, weather patterns and more! I will share all kinds of techniques- from sketching, collage and painting to create colorful and layered art journal pages.
more information or register HERE
begins Aug 14
15.00 EARLY BIRD $10.00
I love taking photos! Even more, I love finding unique ways to alter and transform those photos! In this class we will be using printed photographs as the backdrop for layering, painting, journaling and mixed media techniques. I will be sharing some of my favorite tips and tricks for turning pictures into a mixed media art!
BUNDLE OF 4 CLASSES
90.00 EARLY BIRD $75.00
In addition to the new line up of classes I am also offering a bundle option. This bundle includes all four new classes. The price of the bundle is $90 (compare at $110 for all four classes separately a savings of $20. If you are interested in taking all four classes, this is the option for you!
ABOUT MY ONLINE CLASSES:
There are many online workshops out there at different prices with different content. Back in 2009, when I decided to offer an online learning option, I set out to create a structure that is similar to taking a "live" class from me. My mission is to provide an affordable class with a learning environment where you are watching lots of demos, learning techniques and then creating on your own art.
- I have three different structures of online classes:
Large Class: These classes are $50 and have 5 HUGE lessons that include videos, photos, written information, prompts and more. My large format classes dive deep into a variety of techniques, projects and information.
Mini Class: My mini classes cost $30 and have 3 HUGE lessons that include videos, photos, written information, prompts and more.
Micro Class: These classes cost $15 and have 1 HUGE lesson that includes videos, photos, written information, prompts and more.
- My classes are a combination of video learning (with demos, techniques and me talking) and lots of photo steps outs of inspiration, techniques and process.
- All classes are all filmed in my studio. Since 2009 I have been tweaking my gear and my process with the hope that video/photo content gets better and better. My #1 goal is to provide inspiring lessons and visuals that are easy to understand.
- My classes do NOT have a required supply list. Instead I share the supplies that I like to use and then give you a variety of options and inspiration to use supplies that work best for your process and your budget.
- All of my classes have unlimited access which means that once you register you can create and access at any time and work at your own pace. Whenever I "release" a new class- I release each lesson "live". Many people enjoy working in this format, as the lessons are posted each week but once all information gets posted there is unlimited time to access everything. I have found that some people prefer to work along with the live format when I release a new class, while others will wait months until they have the time, money and the schedule to register for the class. Either way works- just know that once you are in- there is no deadline or pressure to create.